Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Short Sales and Foreclosure--A Continuing Conversation


The problems that people are having with their home mortgages and the threats of FORECLOSURE, and have had for the past 2 years, are still ongoing and will continue for a few years to come.  This is obvious when I receive my reports of foreclosure homes, and preforeclosure homes each week.  The numbers are staggering even here in the DFW area where we are one of the top 10 cities showing major improvement in our real estate market. 

I am shocked when I read the stats that less than 3% of all people who are in foreclosure have been advised that they could sell their home through a Short Sale and save themselves from the costly and ongoing consequences of going through Foreclosure and having that on their credit record for many years.  I offer couseling about this process and as a member of the CitiBank Short Sale team, have a vast amount of information and experience about how to successfully help these homeowners in trouble.

I hope that if anyone who reads my blog knows of someone who this might help, that you will pass the information along to them.  I will be happy to set an appointment in my office...I do not go to see the home until I talk with the person about their situation.  Sometimes, a Short Sale cannot be accomplished, but most of the time, it is a great solution.
dianne@diannearnette.com or 817 925-6540 to set a time to talk.

No comments:

Welcome to Texas

With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.

I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.

You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.

I look forward to your questions.