Thursday, February 11, 2010

HOW ABOUT GLOBAL COOLING?...AT LEAST IN FORT WORTH

Waking up in Fort Worth today on February 11, 2010 to a White Winter Wonderland, and the reality that today DiAnne Arnette...that's me, will only be showing homes from my computer.  There is always a lot to catch up on on days when actually being on the streets and in homes to list or sell is not possible.  Today will be a day of contacting my contacts who may be needing information about a home that is one the market, or to talk with an owner who wants or needs to sell. 

While I work, I will look out on this beautiful scene across the street from my home.  The snow is still falling and I hope to update my blog again later this morning.  This promises to be a big and wet snow, so maybe I will have a snowman to show you later.

Meanwhile.........Sellers in Fort Worth who are getting their homes ready to sell can contact me for printed materials about what they can do to be ready for a buyer.  I have the latest stats on the current market and also about the performance in the area.  Speaking of performance.......Take a look at how this Snow is performing!

Please contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com to begin your research of the Fort Worth area market. Every city is neighborhood specific...don't look at the area wide comparables without the specific information about your area of interest.

This is a good day for my clients and past clients to call me with questions, or to request some market information for a friend, relative, or neighbor who may need help.


No comments:

Welcome to Texas

With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.

I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.

You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.

I look forward to your questions.