I think it is worthy of noting that TAR appointed a committe of 14 well respected appraisers in different cities of Texas to review apparisals that have complaints. I think this is a real step forward to cause Mortgage companies to be accurate and fair to the public and the loan process. I "tip my hat to the Texas Association of REALTORS for this proactive step.
Texas REALTORS(agents who are members of NAR and uphold their ethics standard) are sharp and have known for a long time that this change needed to happen. This will keep buyers, sellers, agents, appraisers, and lenders more accountable. Good Change!
A blog about living in Dallas and Tarrant Counties to include Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas. Answering questions about the specific communities, real estate, and anything your family needs information about. I am an agent with Williams Trew Sotheby's International Realty...Please view our site and search for your next home at www.williamstrew.com I will be happy to help you find or sell any home in the area!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Texas
With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.
I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.
You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.
I look forward to your questions.
I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.
You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.
I look forward to your questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment