Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FORT WORTH, IT IS COOL TO LIVE HERE! What is keeping you away?

Omni Theater  3rd Grade Field Trip
I live and sell homes in Fort Worth and Tarrant County so I brag a lot about the area........Today's post will be brief because I have a lot of real estate to talk about with my clients today!

But......................Fort Worth has the best Museum of Science and History, and it includes the Omni Theater which amazes me each time I am there.  I had the pleasure of accompanying a 3rd Grade Field trip there a few weeks ago.....The kids were enthralled.........and so were the adults.  No matter how many times you go.....it is still AMAZING

Another COOL thing about Fort Worth is TCU........and the fact that a few years ago, we did not have a football team worth watching......unless your kid was playing........
LOOK AT US NOW! Gary Patterson has done a great job with building a great college football team........The stadium is filled at the BYU/ TCU game last Saturday..........and that is not even one of the bigger games......The Tail Gaters were out in force........the Band was great......and this year the Stadium is getting a fabulous makeover!  TCU rocks! ..........(I have my Master's from there.)

Last............and the current leader of the week...........the TEXAS RANGERS...........wowwowwowwow
we JUST CANNOT STOP WATCHING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT..........I predict a big win!
action at first base...........
This is just a great time to be a Texan.....from Fort Worth, Arlington, and the North Texas area..........

For fans ready to move here to take advantage of all that we offer.

I am ready to help you anytime...........
http://www.diannearnette.com/  (home search)

1 comment:

DiAnne said...

My marketing plan for sellers in Fort Worth is one of the best! Call me to get yours.

Welcome to Texas

With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.

I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.

You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.

I look forward to your questions.