I just wanted to post a quick one today and I will write more about this topic later......
A lot of home sellers feel like "fish swimming in a tank" and they are just waiting for the "hook". My recent experiences in our market are that ...and I cannot say this enough...IT IS AREA SPECIFIC.
That means that your neighborhood may not have had any foreclosures or very many sales...and may be holding it's price BUT, the neighborhood a mile
from you may have had many foreclosures, may have too many new homes for sale by builders, or lots of sellers who lost jobs etc. and want to sell.............THAT CHANGES the supply and demand for that neighborhood.
What you will see...........homes for rent.............more "for sale" signs.......(by owner and agents)...
The owners will try it on their own.........then list with a professional who will have a plan for selling the home.
Today's quick trend that I am spotting...........There are more homes that are larger that are for lease.
...............More about this topic later.
If you need to buy or sell a home.........call me today so that you do not waste valuable market time!
(My fish photo, taken by me, is from one of the ponds in the Japanese Garden at our Fort Worth Botanic Gardens...............enjoy!)
A blog about living in Dallas and Tarrant Counties to include Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas. Answering questions about the specific communities, real estate, and anything your family needs information about. I am an agent with Williams Trew Sotheby's International Realty...Please view our site and search for your next home at www.williamstrew.com I will be happy to help you find or sell any home in the area!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
TARRANT COUNTY TRENDS AND PREDICTIONS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Texas
With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.
I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.
You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.
I look forward to your questions.
I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.
You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.
I look forward to your questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment