Monday, September 28, 2009

Fort Worth Real Estate.....Beautiful!



I love real estate..........Certainly as a REALTOR, I like properties, but I also just like real estate for it's beauty.  I snapped this photo as I walked in the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens on Sunday.  I was there early and it was just me and the turtles around the pond.  When I see this kind of real estate, it reminds me to count the blessings that we have in Texas.

We still have a little space where you can escape and have quiet time.  We have a caring community that values beauty and culture.  Although, we don't often stop and appreciate it........it is really HERE.

I hope that you will stop and appreciate this week.  Look with joy as you drive home or drive on an errand.
You are fortunate to live here in Tarrant County.........I just love it!

..................if you want to know more about Tarrant County and what we offer, please give me a call.
I work with all price ranges, and I know the area and it's homes well.  You may email me at dianne@diannearnette.com

No comments:

Welcome to Texas

With North Texas and Tarrant/Dallas area becoming one of the most popular relocation destinations, most people admit being born someplace else, "but getting here as fast as they could!" Once you learn about this area, you will most likely feel the same way.

I will happily answer any question about the area that you may have...just ask me.

You can always contact me at dianne@diannearnette.com or watch this blog for answers.

I look forward to your questions.